The car rental system is a software that executes the process from car reservation to booking confirmation and fleet management effectively with the potential features integrated into the software.
Demand for car rental system
- The demand for car rental systems is raised due to the reasons that
- It is an easy and convenient mode of transport
- It is an efficient system to accompany daily commutes through ridesharing or carpooling
- Car is easily accessible through well-built mobile or web applications
- Luxury cars can be rented and traveling in that can be experienced when they cannot be afforded
- It is more efficient to rent a car than to own one.
- Maintenance charges of own cars can be eliminated by renting
Steps to book a car in the car rental system/software
User signup: The first step is to enter the app by giving user details and an email address
Email verification: Verification of email address to send booking details and payment bills
Car reservation: Selecting car model and type to book and rent the car for a specific date and time
Payment completion: Convenient payment modes to complete payment both locally and internationally
Booking confirmation: User Details will be sent to the admin to confirm the booking and prepare the car for rent
Fleet management: This is a tracking process from car distribution, locating its whereabouts, and monitoring its safety during the renting period.
These are the six essential steps that represent the working of the car rental system.